Welcome to Episode 49 of the Indie Kidlit Podcast. On this episode Elena and Marti discuss their recent interviews (43 to 48), and what they’ve learned from the advice and experience provided.
Here is a quick reminder of the last six interviews that Marti and Helen discuss in today’s show:
- Laurie Wright on Amazon ads
- Melanie Schubert on marketing your first book creatively
- Dr Terence Shipman on building a community of fans and supporters
- Karen Inglis with the latest book marketing advice
- David Blaze on writing and selling Chapter Books
- Jessica Brody on nailing story structure
Enjoy the show.