Todays interview is with children’s indie author Laurie Wright.
Laurie Wright is the writer and creator of the Mindful Mantra’s children’s book series. The series is designed to help boost a child’s mental health, which is a subject Laurie is super passionate about. She also help other publish their books and teaches people to actually SELL their books!
In today’s show you’ll find out how Laurie:
- Had the idea for her first book I Can Handle It, found her illustrator on Fiverr and ran a successful kickstarter to fund the illustrations.
- Discovered Amazon Advertising from Brian Meeks and began running ads. This changed everything! She details how she runs her ads, keyword tips and copyrighting advice.
- Has now published another six books written to market and is making 5 figures per month in sales.
- Has gained lots of reviews for her books and how others can do the same.
- Finds great keywords, sentences and words to use in book descriptions from reading her reviews.
- How she helps other authors create books from the start that can and will sell.
Enjoy the show.