Welcome to Episode 21 of the Indie Kidlit Podcast. On this episode Elena and Marti discuss their recent interviews (15 to 20), and what they’ve learned from the advice and experience provided.
Here is a quick reminder of the last six interviews that Marti and Helen discuss in today’s show:
- Karen Inglis on building a long term career
- Marc Remus on writing an award winning series
- Beau Blackwell on practical marketing
- Scott King on mastering middle-grade story structure
- Donovan Scherer on selling books at live events
- Steven K. Smith on marketing to a niche target group
Enjoy the show.